The DAWNLAND team was invited to document the TRC by Maine-Wabanaki REACH, Wabanaki tribal chiefs, and communities in an ongoing process of relationship-building and affirming consent.
Directors: Adam Mazo, Ben Pender-Cudlip
Producers: Adam Mazo, N. Bruce Duthu, J.D.
Executive Producers: Heather Rae, Beth Murphy, Shirley K. Sneve
Director of Photography: Ben Pender-Cudlip
Editor: Kristen Salerno
Composer: Jennifer Kreisberg
Learning Director: Mishy Lesser, Ed.D.
Impact Producer: Tracy Rector
Impact Fellow: Ruth Garby Torres
Senior Advisor: Chris Newell
- Margaret D. Jacobs, Ph.D., University of Nebraska, author, A Generation Removed
- Anne Makepeace, director, Tribal Justice,We Still Live Here, Rain in a Dry Land
- Alanis Obomsawin, National Film Board of Canada, director, Waban-Aki: People from Where the Sun Rises, Trick or Treaty, Hi-Ho Mistahey!, Incident at Restigouche, and others
- Geo Neptune, artist, educator
- Chico Colvard, University of Massachusetts Boston adjunct lecturer, documentary filmmaker (A Family Affair)
- Donna Hicks, Ph.D., associate at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University, author of Dignity
- Dave Joseph, LICSW, senior vice president for program, Public Conversations Project
- Robert Koenig, film director (Returned), producer, writer, and editor
- Rebecca Lowenhaupt, Ph.D., assistant professor for educational leadership and higher education at Boston College
- Dick Olsen, strategic planner and fundraising consultant for major non-profits
SUPPORTERS & PARTNERS